Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Frizz Be Gone

I am always jealous of the girl who walks past me with the incredibly glossy, smooth locks. I have tried SO many styling products that say they will control the frizz and have always been dissappointed. I tend to find that they do an O.K. job but my hair either fluffs up by the end of the day or starts to look greasy - yuk!

I recently purchased Kiehl's Silk Groom and was not sure if it was going to be another dud. I tried it and found out that...it's really great.

All it took for me to get glossy, smooth hair was 3 blobs of this wonderful product, my blowdryer and a large round bristle brush. What I really love (apart from the dramatic change to the look of my hair) was the formula. It is so light weight that after applying the product to my hair, I did not need to run to the bathroom to wash any slime from my hands, nor did I have a greasy looking head of hair at the end of the day. Fabulous!

The Scoop:
Kiehl's Silk Groom is infused with a blend of natural oils derived from Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, and Soy Beans and enriched with Vitamin E.
www.kiehls.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home