Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Bevy of Balms - Part 2

Just when I thought I had found my favourite balms...I found more! Here are my newest group of lip smacking balms!

Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheers
Wear these budgeproof moisturizing lip sheers 24.7- The moisturizing blend of Vitamin E, mango & cocoa butter is perfect for those soft summer smooches And for the heat you’d rather avoid (aka the sun’s harsh UV rays), SPF 15 provides an layer of protection with the added bonus of a light scent of refreshing mint. My fav - champagne brunch - a wonderful nude.
$14.00 USD www.tartecosmetics.com


Fresh Sugar Lip Balm SPF 15
Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 blends reparative oils and waxes together with real sugar for delectable and dependable moisture with maximum sun protection. Sweet and tart blackcurrant oil cushions the lips with essential plumping fatty acids, while antioxidant grapeseed polyphenols and vitamins A, C, and E provide extra protection. Wear this under a lipstick or on its own.
$22.50 USD www.sephora.com


Too Faced Bunny Balm
There's just nothing sexier than a juicy, plump, healthy, satin-smooth pucker. Keep your lips in kissable shape with this seductive lip balm infused with lip loving essential oils including guava, pineapple, ginger, and grapefruit to keep your kisses soft and supple. Use as a super hydrating lip tint, as a lip moisturizer under gloss and lipstick, or keep one in your nightstand and apply it every night before bed to awaken with a petal soft, perfected pout. The hottest seller is the Girly Grapefruit which is a baby pink.
$11.00 USD www.toofaced.com


Benefit Benetint Lip Balm
Benetint's secret rose petal formula is combined with vitamin E and SPF 15 for a berry-stained, balmy smile. I am loving their fresh faced products.
$20 USD www.benefitcosmetics.com


NEWS FLASH
************
Next week I have the pleasure of being a guest blogger on The Makeup Girl - I am very excited. Check out my blogs there on Tuesday and Thursday. http://themakeupgirl.blogspot.com/

Have a great weekend!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shwapp said...

I loved you post.... I do have to admit the tarte sheers could be a bit better instead I use nuetrogena's moustureshine lip blam it is similar.....but for half the price

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have read your blog and you have a very good post and blog. I certainly agree with your blog articles or should I say issue you are discussing. In fact, you should add more articles with regards to your subject more often so that I can come visiting to your blog. How often do you find new and research stuff? Are there any opportunities that I can contribute to your blog. I believe other blog readers would love to read more related stuff. This way, your PR rank for this blog will raise if more visitors are coming. Keep up the good work! Eddy. Get your Vitamin Supplement Tips Report Now! and get your health back fast!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home