Saturday, October 07, 2006

Peanut Butter and...Gelée?

Juicy Gelée - kinda looks like a weird shaped nail polish or maybe a mini jam jar or...I don't know actually. What I do know is that this little container is full of non-sticky (yeah!) gloss that will give you a delicious shine and a full, plumped-up mouth that is absolutely irresistible.

How does it do it? A "stretch polymer" provides fullness and suppleness and there is also a film-forming "bouncy polymer" glides over the lips to increase light reflections. Sounds quite technical.

Juicy Gelée comes in a rainbow of fruity flavors like: Orange Burst, Kiwi Kick and Grape Jubilee.

At $16.50USD from Sephora, I think I may have to stock up my fridge!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Bon-Bons said...

I just can't get over the amazing packaging of this stuff! It looks just like hard candy, I just want to pop it into my mouth!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home