Saturday, September 16, 2006

Best of Sephora 2006 - Part 1

In one of my past posts I briefly mentioned that I had taken part in this survey. Well now I am here to tell you who some of the winners are. Today and Sunday I will bring you some of the best of the best products out there!

Best Foundation
Bare Escentuals i.d. bareMinerals Foundation - SPF 15 Sunscreen


Best Powder
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil


Best Concealer
Sephora Light Touch Highlighter


Best Mascara
Dior DiorShow Mascara


Best Bronzer
Stila Sun


Best Blush
Nars Blush Orgasm


Best Eyebrow Enhancer
Anastasia All About Brows Kit


Best Face Cleanser
Philosophy Purity Made Simple


Best Face Moisturizer
Philosophy Hope in a Jar


Best Tinted Moisturizer
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home