Thursday, September 28, 2006

Do you want to Feelgood?

BeneFit’s Dr. Feelgood is "a velvety complexion balm", packaged in a funky metal tin with sponge applicator. This creamy coloured balm kind of looks like a candle upon first inspection. Blended with vitamin C, Dr. Feelgood assists in smoothing away the appearance of fine lines and leaves skin feeling and looking more silky, flawless, and matte to the touch without adding colour to your skin.

I found this product was really easy to apply - simply smear some onto the sponge and smooth onto your face. I like that the balm has a faint, chamomile scent - very soothing. It is weightless, provides an immediate matte look and leaves my skin feeling very soft and silky - Love it!

It really does do a phenomenal job of either preparing your skin for a smooth makeup application base or for patting on after you finish your makeup (with or without powder) for a longer lasting finish between touch-ups. Pat it on if your makeup has already been applied or you’ll end up rubbing off your work onto the white sponge. Rinse the sponge every few days with soap and water, air dry.

BeneFit Cosmetics is one of the hottest boutique lines of cosmetics brought to the forefront by some interesting packaging, product innovations, celebrity support, and product quality.
Dr. Feelgood first hit the market in 1998 and has been a beauty favourite every since.

$26.00 USD $33.00 CDN
Available at Sephora, The Bay,Shoppers Drugmart *(Sheppard Center) and Pharmaprix
(Queen Mary MTL QC)
www.benefitcosmetics.com

Sephora.com, Inc.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say I feel a bit appprehensive about applying someything called a balm to my face... I'm used to "balm" meaning for lips, which would be way too heavy to use on your face. But I keep hearing raves about this product so I may have to give it a try...

5:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been getting into Benefit lately. I'll have to try this.
Nichelle

12:21 p.m.  
Blogger LotionBarBunny said...

I'm so glad you took the plunge to buy it and try it! My face is so shiney and I really have been thinking about buying this product.

I, too, was nervous about it being a "balm" and that maybe it would be too heavy for my face.

6:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home