Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Week of Gloss - Day 1

I first spotted LipFusion whilst shopping at Sephora. I was looking for a great gloss and saw a selection of ones that that would plump my lips. I had never heard of such a thing – lips looking fuller but without a needle, it can’t possibly work I thought!

I tested a couple and really liked the LipFusion Color Shine. The product smelt sweet like candy – delicious! When I applied it there was not the stinging/burning I felt with the other plumpers. My lips looked wet and shiny but did not feel sticky. After a few moments my lips looked and felt fuller and also really moisturized.

That day I purchased LipFusion Color Shine in the color Sweet and have been loving it ever since! It’s perfect for wearing on its own or applying over my fav lipsticks to give that extra glam look.

How does it work? LipFusion’s patented technology dehydrates the collagen molecule into tiny microspheres that can infiltrate lip tissue and then search for the body’s natural water to rehydrate up to 50 times their size, creating a mild "swelling" of the lip tissue and a beautiful full-out pout. Lips are fuller, smoother and the results can last up to 48 hours!

On May 5, 2006 in New York City, LipFusion was announced as winning the CEW award for Lip Product of the Year. This is huge! All award finalists and winners are selected by CEW members, industry insiders and experts in the field of beauty. Since CEW members are considered to be the real insider's, a CEW Beauty Award is regarded as the industry's highest honor.

LipFusion Color comes in 10 sheer colors so there is bound to be one or more to take your fancy.

$38 USD $49 CDN Available at Sephora.com and BeautyMark.ca
www.fusionbeauty.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcy said...

A friend of mine has this stuff, and swears it's nht eonly lip plumper she's tried that actually works.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home