Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Week of Gloss - Day 2

I love Juicy Tubes don't you? I just cannot get enough of them. I think I have about 10 now and I use them all!

Did you know that there are actually a couple of different types of Juicy Tubes? There are Juicy Tubes, Juicy Tubes Jelly, Juicy Tubes Plump, Juicy Tubes Smoothie, Juicy Tubes Pop and maybe more that I am not aware of!

Juicy Tubes are packaged in handy little tubes with a a slanted tip applicator. They provide a shimmering transparent shine but with a hint of colour. They feel great when they are on and can be worn alone or over a lipstick to give an extra shine. Just pop one into your purse and reapply whenever you need to.

My #1 fav colour is Miracle which is a light pink but there are many, many colours to choose from.

Congratulations to Lancome as their Juicy Tubes won the Glam.com 2006 Beauty Awards for best lipgloss!

$16.50 USD $21.00 CDN Available at Sephora.com, The Bay, and online at: www.lancome-usa.com

Sephora.com, Inc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Christina said...

I have Miracle! That's a nice one...I also have and really like Spring Fling.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home