Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Week of Gloss - Day 3

Today I will be talking about another favourite lipgloss of mineā€¦NARS. The colour I wear is Stella which is a muted raspberry colour and I LOVE IT!




NARS lip gloss is smooth in texture, never goopy or sticky and wears really well. It provides brilliant shine and beautiful color every time! Perfect alone or over any lipstick for a more dramatic, sexy look.

Sephora sent out a call to all beauty addicts to vote for their fav products. I did so and was happy to see many of my picks being winners. 150,000 people completed and sent in their ballets and the winner for best lipgloss was NARS in Orgasm!

Another great gloss for you to try!

$23.00 USD $28.00 CDN
Available at Sephora and Holt Renfrew
www.narscosmetics.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jill said...

Chihuahua is a beautiful colour!!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home