Friday, September 08, 2006

A Week of Gloss - Day 4

Rimmel Vinyl Lip is cheap and cheerful!

This brand developed in England has a brilliant shine, great colour and is long lasting! It comes in a selection of colours with tongue in cheek names likes Snog, Eastend Snob and Pucka. My colour is Velocity - a deep plum.

You just cannot go wrong with these little bargain glosses.

A little insider scoop - Kate Moss, the face of Rimmel, lived in my home town in England!

$5.69 USD $6.49 CDN
Available at London Drugs, Walgreens and Drugstore.com
www.rimmellondon.com/RimmelLondon


Shop the Buy One, Get One Free sale at drugstore.com, inc.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcy said...

Now this sia lipgloss closer to my pricerange! =)

9:16 PM  
Blogger CarrieBradshaw said...

I love this stuff!!!! I have used it since it came out. It is all I ever use now, it is cheap and always available. I love, love, love it!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home