Monday, September 11, 2006

A Week of Gloss - Day 6

I am now on Day 6 of my list of favourite lip glosses. I think to be honest that I could write 365 days worth of fav glosses!
Today's gloss I feel is quite a find - Lip Sugar is it's name and it is from the Tutti Dolci line at Bath & Body Works. This little gloss looks like a bon-bon and is so sweet! It is packaged in a candy wrapper and opens up to reveal a smooth sheer glaze on one side and a frosted gloss on the other. This gloss actually smells good enough to eat with it's Crème Brulee fragrance (can you believe it?!)

I love how the glaze is just that perfect neutral brown that adds a little oomph to your lips! It is perfect for day wear. There is also a pinky one too but I have not had the pleasure to try that one...as yet.

Well I will be back tomorrow to tell you all about another gloss fav of mine. Take care.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home