Friday, October 13, 2006

What's In Her Makeup Bag? Day 5

I am so happy it is Friday! I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and being a lazy bum!

Well before I close down for this evening, I have to introduce you to Marcy from Fantabulous! and her bag-o-goodies...














i.d. bareMinerals Powder Foundation in Light
"I use this as my foundation and concealer (dab a bit of powder directly on a stiff brush, and any pimples or red marks dissappear before your eyes!) "
$25.00 USD
Available at Sephora
www.bareescentuals.com


Stila Brow Set in Fair
"My eyebrow hair is a bit sparse, this helps fill them in a bit"
$16.00 USD
Available at Sephora
www.stilacosmetics.com

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers for Eyes in Shell
"LOVE the lighter shade of this color duo- instantly perks up my eyes"
$7.99
Available at Drugstore.com
www.neutrogena.com

Flirt! Look of Love Eye Pencil in Purple Rain
"My favorite eyeliner, have been using it for 1-2 yrs straight (ever since I discovered it). The color's dark enough not to be a flashy purple. It's a nice alternative to traditional black or brown liner"
$9.00 USD
Available at Kohl's
www.flirtcosmetics.com

Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint in Black
"My fave mascara ever, light enough to use every day and not look all "made up" but still gives lashes a nice boost"
$7.99
Available at Drugstore.com
www.neutrogena.com


American Beauty Blush Perfect Cheek Color Duo in Winterglow (limited edition)
"bright rosy pink, makes my cheeks look like I just stepped in from the cold. So lovely"
$13.50
Available at Kohl's
www.americanbeautycosmetics.com

Benefit Dallas
"Nice as a bronzer, or as a blush when I don't want to be quite so pink"
$26.00
Available at Sephora
www.benefitcosmetics.com

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Translucent Oil-Control Powder in Clean
"Kills shine better than anything else I've used so far (even i.d. Mineral Veil)"
$10.99
Available at Drugstore.com
www.neutrogena.com

American Beauty Enduring Beauty Lipcolor in Bronze Star
"Beautiful color, sort of inbetween pink and brown. Great for any season."
$11.25
Available at Kohl's
www.americanbeautycosmetics.com

Flirt! Plushious Liquid Velvet Lipcolor in Mama Mia
"I love this stuff. The color gives me a nice berry, sort of like naturally rosy lips but darker"
$9.00 USD
Available at Kohl's
www.flirtcosmetics.com

MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam V
"A nice nude color"
$14.00 USD $16.50 CDN
Available at M.A.C. and Gloss.com
www.maccosmetics.com

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Shine City
"Just discovered this stuff, it rocks! So light and not sticky"
$6.19
Available at Drugstore.com
www.revlon.com

Flirt! See-Ya Eye-Makeup Remover
"Fave makeup remover, not at all oily but takes everything off well"
$9.00 USD
Available at Kohl's
www.flirtcosmetics.com

Marcy's Recommendation for Fall 2006: "Honestly, my favorite product right now is my Neutrogena Clean Lash Tint. I've normally shied away from wearing mascara on an every-day basis, reserving it more for special occasions. It's nice how much mascara emphasizes my lashes, but it's also always so... obvious. You can tell when someone's wearing mascara. What I love about the Neutrogena mascara is that it gives lashes just a bit of "oomph" but still looks 100% natural-- no clumps ( ever), no spidery-looking lahes, just normal, healthy, gorgeous lashes that look a bit longer and thicker. I recommend this for anyone who's nervous about wearing mascara regularly, but wants to emphasize their eyes a bit more."

Well thank you Marcy for sharing your products (some that are new to me) and your great comments too!

Tomorrow Lianne from The Makeup Girl will be letting us peep at her makeup. I can't wait to see what she has!

Good night!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get that makeup bag? So fun!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home