Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cellulite Be Gone!

Cellulite must be one of the worst things that can happen to a woman - don't you agree? It is hard to know who will get it as it is not caused just by fat but primarily from a lack of collagen in the skin. When the collagen weakens that is when you see the dimples - I know because I am one of thousands that have cellulite. I hate wearing shorts or a swimsuit as I have many, many dimples!

There are many products on the market that claim to reduce the appearance of cellulite, but how many are scientifically proven to work? DermaFirm has recently been launched and is proven to increase the production of collagen, creating smoother, toned skin on your legs. It has also been seen to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face.

How does it work? There are two key ingredients:
VCPMg which is a form of Vitamin C and is a strong anti-oxidant and booster of collagen production.
Retinyl Palmitate is a version of Vitamin A and helps to keep skin stay soft and plump. Retinyl palmitate readily penetrates into the epidermis and dermis to increase significantly the skins composition to increase collagen, skin thickness, and elasticity.

Eating well and exercise are always important but they cannot increase collagen. Collagen takes at least three months to really reach it's maximal level of production. It is suggested that you use DermaFirm twice a day and that an elevated collagen level can be seen as soon as six weeks.

My thoughts: The cream smells very nice - maybe a vanilla something? Not sure. It smooths over the skin and leaves it feeling velvety and not greasy at all. I tried it on my neck and my thighs and I do feel that my skins texture is beginning to improve. I think that after another month I will really see the difference.

Here's to better looking swinsuit body!

DermaFirm is available online and at select spas nationwide. For more information visit www.dermafirm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home