Friday, November 03, 2006

Stocking Stuffers - Part 1

Happy Friday! Today I thought I might just start thinking about holiday time as it is really not that far away. Last year I was definitely not organized and that was pretty stressful. This year I am going to be ahead of the game!

I love stockings. I have one for my husband, my dogs and even my best friend. Here are some items that I'd like to suggest for those stockings you might need to fill.

Bonne Bell Colorful Delight Collection
Smooth, shimmering glosses taste delicious on lips!
Lip Lites - Smooth glossy shine!
Lip Shake -Ultra-creamy color with shimmering shine.

Available from drugstore.com
$4.95 USD

Archipelago Botanicals Votive Candle in Joy 4.5 oz
A joyful blend of Orange, Cinnamon and Spice

Available from drugstore.com
$9.00 USD

DuWop Mini Venom Trio
Darling mini versions of our cult classic Lip Venom collection.

Trio includes:
Spicy Gloss with Gold Shimmer
Spicy Gloss with Silver Shimmer
Spicy Gloss, Original Clear
1.5 ml x 3


Available from beauty.com
$19.00 USD

GoSMILE GoMini Holiday Toothpaste Set
'Tis the season to be jolly, so add a touch of holiday cheer to every day by brightening your smile with GoSMILE Holiday Toothpastes.

Set contains:
Peppermint Candy Smile Whitening Maintenance Fluoride Toothpaste (1.0 z/28g)
Ginger Cookie Smile Whitening Maintenance Fluoride Toothpaste (1.0 z/28g)

Available from beauty.com
$9.50 USD

LORAC Sheer Wash Travel Size Lip & Cheek Tint
This cute, compact roll-on stays put on and gives a natural "just pinched" look to your cheeks and a "just kissed" look to your lips.

Available from beauty.com
$17.50 USD

Urban Decay Sparkly Sweet Body Powder
Sparkly, Sweet Body Powder with a Leopard Puff

Available from beauty.com
$25.00 USD

Aquis Diva Darling Lavender Eye Pillow

Available from drugstore.com
$9.00 USD

Burt's Bees Healthy Hands, Hand Repair Kit
Kit Includes:
Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme (2 oz/57 g)
Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme (.56 oz/16g)
Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (.60 oz/17g)
1 Pair Cotton Gloves
Healthy Hands Instruction Booklet



At the beginning of December I will provide you my second installment of Stocking Stuffers. Maybe this will get you in the mindset for a little Christmas shopping though!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I love the UD powder. I have it in Cocoa and it is such a treat!!!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home