Wednesday, December 13, 2006

New NARS Spring Line

The new NARS 2007 collection is out and it looks fantastic! Apricot and charcoal plum for eyes and a variety of pinks for lips. Very feminine and definitely wearable.

Habanera Duo Eyeshadow
This is a truly beautiful combo that I will definitely be purchasing.










Sugarland Duo Eyeshadow
So spring like and happy. Very pretty.










Thebes Duo Cream Eyeshadow
I really like this duo. It is very soft and would give a super natural look.










Risky Business Lip Gloss
I predict that this colour is going to be a big hit this spring. It is a great colour that will suit almost all skin tones.










Tutti Frutti Lipstick
I really like the shimmer of this lipstick. I think I would wear this for a fun girl's night out!










Corinthe Lipstick
This sheer almond colour is will give you a rich coloured pout this spring.










Calioppe Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
This colour reminds me a little of nutmeg with a dash of pink. Definitely another winner.










All these new items are eye catching and I will for sure be going to Holt Renfrew to do a little shopping!

www.narscosmetics.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home