Friday, December 08, 2006

What's In My Shower

Happy Friday!

Christina from the fabulous Bon Bons in the Bath recently asked me if I would disclose what I use in my bathroom and specifically my shower on a day-to-day basis. Hey, why not?!

If you are at all curious to see what some of my fav shower products are, just pop over to read What's In Her Shower.

Other bloggers that are also sharing their shower secrets this week are eBeautyDaily, Blogdorf Goodman, The Beauty Newsletter, The Beauty Addict and The Makeup Girl. This is a very interesting feature so do not miss it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Shannon said...

I love your bathtub! ;)

7:07 PM  
Anonymous maddie said...

The way your bathtub looks says much about you!;)

8:52 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Hopefully good things :)

10:23 PM  
Blogger maddie said...

Of course!I guess you know I meant to say that looks good, although is old (as you mentioned) ;)

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home