Thursday, January 18, 2007

Diorskin Airflash

Have you ever had your makeup airbrushed? I had it done once and it was so flawless - I could not believe it! The only negative was that it was a little pricey.
Now you can get that look everyday if you want! Diorskin Airflash provides a fine, sheer, flawless coverage that will mirror those of the models on the catwalk.

Just shake the container, hold approx 8 inches away from your face and spray in a 'Z' like shape. Gently blend with sponge or fingertips.
It's that easy!! If you don't believe me, check out this video.


This can of gold can be purchased at Sephora.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger maddie said...

never tried a spray foundation, but I think this a great product because it's kept in a container under some pressure conditions and sealed, so it will maintain its properties till the end.And of course, is DIOR...:)

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Kim said...

Wow! I've been waiting for someone to report on this! Really? you liked it? I'm going shopping tomorrow:).

10:07 PM  
Anonymous kara said...

i am really interested in hearing real person reviews on this because it seems like it would be fab- BUT- wouldnt the pigment get in your hair and on your clothes and your bathrooms walls etc etc etc? i mean its basically hairspray foundation. if anyone tries it please report back!

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Vicky said...

I just bought some to cover up my white legs in the honey color and the results are amazing. Yes I did get it on my bed sheets...next time I will spray in the bathroom. It feels smooth and is the easiest thing to apply..trust me I am not good at ever applying foundation. It is expensive at 60 bucks for 2.3 ounces but a little goes a long way. I am a believer! Thanks Dior for helping me achieve a glow without the radiation:)

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home