Thursday, January 04, 2007

Lipstick, Powder 'n Paint is Nominated for 3 Awards!

I am so excited to announce that Lipstick, Powder 'n Paint has been nominated for 3 awards in The Glam Network Awards!

The Glam Network is the largest, most comprehensive network of fashion, beauty, lifestyle, shopping and celebrity publishers on the web today!

The categories that Lipstick, Powder 'n Paint have been nominated in are:
Best Beauty Blog
Best New Blog
Daily Must Read

I am so thrilled that I cannot even begin to tell you all! I started writing my blog in July 2006 and have loved each and everyday of it! A BIG thank you to all the readers that visit each day - it really means a lot to me.

I would love it if you would vote for me! Winning an award would be just the best New Year's gift!

Voting is open from now until January 23rd. The winners will be announced at Glam.com on January 31st.

Please note: You do need to be a registered Glam user to vote. If you're not, click here to register.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Imaginary Diva said...

Congratulations on the nominations. Wow, that is great! Voted for you .....

7:21 PM  
Blogger maddie said...

Done!I wish you luck and another year of success!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Thank you so much!!!!

Well I am keeping my fingers crossed that we might win in one of the categories.

There are so many fantastic blogs, that I personally had a hard time choosing my favs for each category when I voted.

I will let you all know the winners at the beginning of Feb.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home