Sunday, February 25, 2007

Award Winning Women

Are you watching the Oscars? I adore watching them every year and am currently sitting here in my pjs cheering on all the nominees.

Once again the ladies of Hollywood did not disappoint when it came to "Red Carpet" beauty. Here are my award winning looks from this evening. Who would you have chosen?













GWYNETH PALTROW wears a Zac Posen gown.














KATE WINSLET in Valentino and Chopard jewelry.














CATE BLANCHETT in Giorgio Armani Privé - a silver one-shoulder Swarovski crystal mesh gown with tulle overlay and jet black paillette floral motif.














PENELOPE CRUZ dazzles in a strapless Versace gown and Chopard jewels, plus Daniel Swarovski clutch.














JENNIFER LOPEZ wears a Marchesa gown with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.














REESE WITHERSPOON in Olivier Theyskens for Nina Ricci with jewels from Van Cleef & Arpels.














HELEN MIRREN is in a Christian Lacroix gown with Chopard jewels














BEYONCÉ in Giorgio Armani Privé.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen(nifer) said...

Oh I thought Salma Hayek had th emost gorgeous color of blue on...I didn't watch but I skimmed through pictures.

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Flora said...

I thought Cate totally ruled, though many stars looked lovely. She is in a class by herself.

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Mina24 said...

I didn't like Beyonce's dress and I thought it was from a wedding collection. In my personal opinion, something about her look was "off", but I usually like her style

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home