Monday, March 12, 2007

The Beauty Supply Outlet

I was recently in Toronto on business and came across a great store called the Beauty Supply Outlet. At first I thought it was just for estheticians so I did not go in, but then I became curious and popped my head in. I was informed that the store was part of a large chair and was open to the public - yippee!

The Beauty Supply Outlet carries a number of professional salon hair care products, hair colour, nail care, bath and body items and more! Some of the offers are such a great deal - The Dermanew Total Body Experience is only $79.97 CAD and you receive a free Polishing Body Wash too.

Some of the lines they carry are: OPI, Joico, Fudge, KMS and Paul Mitchell.

The Beauty Supply Outlet have 43 locations throughout Ontario, Canada. Check out their website for more information.

1 Comments:

Anonymous JIll said...

YUP, BSO it a woonderful place! Which one were you at? If it was Yonge and Steeles, you were right around the corner from me!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home