Monday, March 05, 2007

Get a Bathina Body

Benefit Cosmetics has a great line of bath products that smell divine and feel luxurious. The Bathina line contains 8 products - all of which are wonderful. Here are a couple that have run away with my heart.

Benefit Cosmetics Bathina Gettin' Steamy 16 oz
This pink pearlescent body wash has a fresh floral scent that is irresistible. The rich lather and silky feel will leave your skin as smooth as satin. It even perfumes your bathroom so you can smell it all day long!




Benefit Cosmetics Bathina Body So Fine
Give your body a sexy sheen and feel radiant instantly. This body balm is very cool and retro with it's puff. Feel like a Bobmshell as you smooth this shimmery balm over your body. The case is so cool that I am going to use mine as a container for hair clips afterwards.



Benefit Cosmetics Bathina Shower Cap
Look pretty in this pink Bathina shower cap and keep your hair from getting wet. My husband laughs when I wear it saying I look like something out of a Doris Day movie. Love it!


Available at selected The Bay, Sephora and Shoppers Drug Mart stores.
www.benefitcosmetics.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Beauty Chick said...

I LOVE my Body So Fine! The balm is smooth and smimmery and the puff makes you feel sooo glamorous. It's great for fair-skinned gals like me because it doesn't add any bronze tone to skin like other shimmerizers do.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Nichelle said...

Oh boy, I just love Benefit. Ironically, I was just looking at the "Bathina Gettin' Steamy" in Sephora the other day.

Maybe it's a sign... :)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home