Sunday, March 25, 2007

Portobello West

I know our focus is usually beauty but I had to share my fantastic experience today at Portobello West. This once a month indoor market is inspired by the famous London experience and hosts a plethora of artists, fashion designers and crafters.

I bought the most wonderful dress from Blushing Designs. It's a floral, long sleeved wrap dress that feels so soft and really fits the curves of a woman. Blushing Designs are opening up a store on April 1st so pop in to see them if you can. 579 Richards Street, Vancouver.

The other stall that completely grabbed my attention was Spark - wickedly glam accessories for your inner punk princess. Megan Poss is a Vancouver-based designer and launched this unique collection in 2005. I am totally in love with the Skully Cameo Crystal - sweet skull cameo adorned with swarovski crystals and glass heart bead on 16" silver plated cable chain with lobster clasp.

Portobello West is on the last Sunday of every month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home