Saturday, March 17, 2007

Weekend Blog Roundup

Good morning. I hope that you are all well. I am excited because I am off to the EPIC Vancouver trade show and I think it is going to be excellent. This sustainability living expo has quite a few beauty exhibitors so I am keen to see who is there and what they can tell me. I will share what I find out tomorrow.

Here are my beauty article picks from the past week. Enjoy!

Gray Hair- No Longer Something to Hide? I don't know about but letting my gray show but see what Beth says at Ageless in Los Angeles.

Beautiful Makeup Search wonders about Smashbox's new O-Glow.

As spring approaches, Beauty Hatchery offers tips to tackle perspiration frustration.

Product Review: DHC Skin Care: Part I by Beauty and Fashion Tech.

Bon Bons in the Bath does an indie spotlight on Bathed & Infused.

Henna from Canadian Beauty talks about the L'Oreal Fashion Week in Toronto.

Hmmm Chanel. Check out their Summer Exclusive Colour Collection at the Makeup Bag.

The Makeup Girl talks about Agent Provocate.


Pretty by Nature helps you practice a healthy nail ritual.

Spa Blah Blah shares Boy Tested and Spa Girl Approved: LUSH Fresh Face Masks.

Elke attends the Max Factor Fashion Show! Lucky Girl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home