Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lipstick, Powder n Paint has arrived in Toronto

I am finally here in Toronto and sitting in my new office!

I wanted to thank some wonderful bloggers that filled in for me whilst I was moving across the country: Elke from The Beauty Newsletter, Christina from Bon Bons in the Bath, Christina from eBeautyDaily, Guin from GirlPaint, Lianne from TheMakeupGirl, and Carla from Product Girl. Without help from these amazing ladies Lipstick, Powder 'n Paint would not have been very exciting over the past two weeks. THANK YOU!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Aging Fabulous said...

Glad to hear you are all settled in, Ellen!

Lovin' the new look here too!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Sugarshock said...

welcome to T.O.!
:) I'm sure you'll love it here....

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home