Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Lipstick, Powder n Paint is Moving

I wanted to let you all know that I am moving my home and office from Vancouver, British Columbia to Toronto, Ontario. I am currently surrounded by a complete mess of boxes and items - that are all over the place!

I will be turning off my computer this Friday and will hopefully be back online as of May 23rd. Whilst I am driving across Canada some of my fantastic beauty blogging friends will be stepping in to provide you with some outstanding content right here at Lipstick, Powder n Paint:

Kristen from Beauty Addict
Elke Von Freudenberg
Christina from Bon Bons in the Bath
Christina from eBeauty Daily
Guin from Girl Paint
Lianne from The Makeup Girl
Carla from Product Girl

I hope you enjoy these guest bloggers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Make-up Junkie in Canada said...

Good luck on the move and welcome back to Toronto! I'm from BC and did the same trek across Canada to Toronto back when I was a kid though. Anyways, have a safe trip and happy moving!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home