Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ombre D'eau by Chanel

Hi! I am Christina from eBeautyDaily, and like Elke and Carla, am popping in to help Ellen out while she is moving. Hope you're having *lots* of fun Ellen (I hate moving with a grandiose passion...lol)!

I wanted to tell you about Ombre D'eau eyeshadows from Chanel today - this is my summer eyeshadow. I absolutely adore this shadow. It''s a relatively thin liquid that comes in a precious bottle with little shaker balls in it, as the pigment settles right down to the bottom when left sitting. But when you shake it up, it is downright gorgeous. It applies with a sponge wand and can be blended down with your finger if you want the color a little more subtle. I believe the colors are all metallic, I know the ones I am using are. This is the perfect quick on eye for summer. Lots of glamour, just a little effort. ;) The small bottle is great for keeping in your makeup bag for on the go touch ups, but honestly you probably won't need it - these shadows really hold up throughout the day.

Head on over to your local Chanel counter, or Chanel.com (watch the video while you are there) and give the Ombre D'eau shadows a try, I really think you will love them just as much as I do!

I can't help but think of Friends as I am writing this, and the episode where Joey was selling "Ombre" men's fragrance...have you seen that? Too funny... Have a great spring, and don't forget to wear your sunscreen!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home