Thursday, June 21, 2007

Chick Advisor

As most of you know I made the move to Toronto recently (I've been in town 30 days!) Well I have no idea where anything is! It's actually a little embarrassing and I needed a little guidance to where the 'cool' places were in town. I scratched my head as to who I should talk to and then it came to me....CHICK ADVISOR!

Ali from Chick Advisor took me for a very delicious latte at B Espresso somewhere on East Queen - and yes I did get lost trying to find the placed! She was so kind and drew maps, listed off cool shopping areas and fantastic restaurants in my note book.

Check out her post of our meeting.

Thanks Ali and Chick Advisor for your expertise!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra said...

B espresso is fantastic! I love that place. Too bad their hours are crazy! They close really early during the week ( 5 or so I think ) and are closed on Sunday! Plus semi-regular random 3 day weekends. Bah!

I've seriosuly been there more times to find it closed than open -but I still love, love, love it!You've definitely had a good introduction to TO.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Awww, thanks Ellen! It was so much fun to meet you! I look forward to many more lattes!su

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home