Monday, June 18, 2007

Glam up your Toes this Summer

This summer why not add a little art to your toes?

Foot Candy is an online store that sell a fun assortment of nail decals. There are 6 different collections to choose from and my personal favourite is Audrey in the City - how cute are these?















I will definitely be ordering some to perk up my tootsies.
$10 for 60 decals
http://www.footcandy.com/

If you would prefer, you can go to your local spa and ask if they provide creative art pedicures. Le Petit Spa in Vancouver can assist you in expressing your unique personality with a nail art pedicure. For $70 you receive:

- Luxurious soaking of the feet
- Trimming and filing
- Cuticle work
- Callous removal
- Signature Lavender sea-salt scrub
- Massage and polish application plus your choice of nail art design.
http://www.lepetitspa.ca/

ToeBrights.com has a wide range of fashionably funky toe rings, all handcrafted with Swarovski crystals. Stars like Angeline Jolie, Gwen Stefani and Jennifer Aniston can't get enough of owners Lisa Wilcox and Tuesday Knight's designs.

How about a red crystal cherry or a lemon drop martini on your toe? There are umpteen designs to pick from and here are 3 that caught my eye:


Toes rings start at $10USD
http://www.toebrights.com/






Glam those toes up!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Carleenp said...

Boy are these cuuuute! I just might have to go online shopping for some! :D

12:20 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I know! I just emailed FOod Candy to see how they deliver to Canada. I am going to order the Audrey for me and something for a friend too. I also will be purchasing a toe ring too!!!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home