Thursday, June 07, 2007

WestCoast Families

I wanted to let you know that I recently wrote two articles for the wonderful Vancouver publication - WestCoast Families. This free monthly publication can be found all over the city and has parenting tips, fashion, beauty and upcoming events, etc.

May's article entitled "Find Your Inner Beauty" can be found on Pages 34 and 35. Click here to view.

June's issue is hitting the stands this weekend. If you are in the Lower Mainland please pick up a copy!


http://www.westcoastfamilies.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger health watch center said...

Hello Ellen,

I tried to read your article but my pc got stuck. I may need new version or adobe reader...

Skin Care.
Skin Care Beauty Zone

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home