Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Am Keeping Busy

You may or may not know that in addition to being the editor-in-chief for Lipstick, Powder 'n Paint, I am also a freelance writer/journalist. In the past couple of months my fingers have been very busy typing out article after article. I am excited to say that one of my articles was just published on Sweetspot.ca, my newest client.

The article is about Smell This! Aromatherapy (I love them). To view the article click here.
Note: No I do not work on a typewriter...it's a cute pic though!


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The Home Spa Goddess said...

Wow! You new blog layout is sooooooo cute;)

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never been on a blog before, but there sure is a lot of information to help us look beautiful - deb in t.o.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous jen said...

Congrats on the publication!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home