Wednesday, August 15, 2007

DaLish. Grab It And Go!

You are going away for the weekend and you need to pack a small bag. Makeup is important to you but you cannot take every piece you own. Hmm... what to do?

I have the answer for you! I recently was introduced to DaLish - 7 pieces that are finger and q-tip friendly, packaged in the cutest container for grab and go ease.

Developed by creator Melanie-Rose Cruickshank, this beautiful kit contains three blendable concealers/foundations, cream blush, two lip glosses, two eye shadows, a highlighter, mascara and eyeliner. Each item is made with the finest ingredients that are perfect for even the most sensitive skins.

I have been using the DaLish kit and find that all the colours are very complimentary to my skin tone - and is for all skin tones. I had fun playing with the foundations and working our how many drops would make up my perfect colour. Now I can prepare my base in about 5 droplets!

I think this kit is so clever and I have never seen one like it before. I am sure it will do very well. The only request I have is - perhaps Melanie-Rose could offer a brown mascara with brown pencil (that can be used for liner or brows) duo. I'd love that.

$70 CAD
Kit items can be purchase separately.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home