Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Lipstick, Powder 'n Paint in the News!

I am so very excited! Imagine my surprise when I looked at my statistics on Monday (to see which sites people were coming to me from) when I see the names ABC, NBC, WPTV, WB34. What are those you ask? TV channels!

It seems that a reporter from the Associated Press wrote a tiny piece on blogging, as part of a Technology story - and the fab Tia Williams, the fantastic Fashion Bomb AND yours truly were mentioned. This article was broadcast to every TV station and online news site in the USA. Wow! Here it is...

ON THE WEB: FASHION TIPS
CYBERSPACE (AP) -- Magazine readers obsessed with fashion and beauty can get a few more tips and tricks to tide them over between issues. A number of fashion and beauty writers and editors have taken to the Web with their own blogs and Web sites, putting a personal twist on the expertise they dole out in the mags.

On the Net:
Shake Your Beauty: http://www.tiawilliams.net/blog
The Fashion Bomb: http://www.thefashionbomb.blogspot.com/
Lipstick, Powder 'n Paint: http://www.lipstickpowdernpaint.blogspot.com/

by Veronica-Marche Miller
Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stylefinder (Editor) said...

Wow, congrats! Great news!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Duck said...

I'm soooo late... but I'm glad you were happy about this. I thought I'd give a little play to blogs that us fabulous girls like to peruse.

Oh yeah, this is Veronica. :-)

Smooches!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home