Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ShopVogue.TV

















Yesterday I was lucky enough to be invited to preview Condé Nast's latest venture, ShopVogue.TV. This broadband internet channel features original programming, including 60 Seconds to Chic, Behind the Lens, Trend Watch and The Collections.

What makes this site special is that you can shop whilst you watch the videos. All items featured on the site can be purchased directly online - pretty cool.

I enjoyed watching the 60 Seconds to Chic video featuring Troy Surratt creating the perfect day to evening look - click here to view.

ShopVogue. TV is now live. Go and take a look and let me know what you think.

www.shopvogue.tv/vogue.tv

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! This is going to be very dangerous!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Susie said...

Thanks for sharing this. I had no idea this was coming out.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home