Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Vanessa Minnillo joins the Flirt family

Entertainment Tonight correspondent, Vanessa Minnillo launches her new limited edition collection for Flirt! Cosmetics this month.

"I had no idea how much fun it would be to develop my own makeup collection" says Minnillo. “It was like being a kid in a candy store – I mixed and matched hundreds eye shadows pots and lipgloss tubes to create my favorite shades. I chose purples, berries and bronzes that are my go-to colors and are also versatile for everyone to wear."

Minnillo's collection includes two multi-colored Dreamy Eyes Eyeshadow Palettes and two complimenting Squeeze Me Lipgloss duos, that will take you from day-time to evening.

To celebrate this new limited edition collection, Vanessa Minnillo will be at Kohl's in Jersey City to sign autographs on August 15th at 11am.

Kohl’s Department Store
Jersey City, NJ
40 Mall Drive
Jersey City, NJ 07310
Flirt! Cosmetics are available at all Kohl's department stores

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home