Friday, August 10, 2007

Who Stole the Covet Bottle?


























I have seen and hosted many contests, but this one is so elaborate that I am in absolute awe and had to share it with all of you.

Sarah Jessica Parker's new fragrance, Covet, recently launched and to promote this feminine scent, a contest to win up to $10,000 in cash and prizes is being hosted.

We are asked to join The Case of the Coveted Bottle. Sarah Jessica Parker is accused of stealing the bottle of Covet and it is our job to search for that missing bottle and free her from prison.

What? I hear you say. I know that it sounds a little bizarre but this contest is quite extraordinary.

Have I peaked your interest? Well if I have go to Case of the Coveted Bottle and take a peep at the contest. It began on the 8th and runs until October 15th.

I was never really very good a Cluedo but I am going to try and play this! Good luck and if you feel like helping me, please do!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home