Thursday, September 06, 2007

Film Fest Mania

It's that time! The Toronto Film Festival is here and life is going to be getting a little CRAZY.

Film Festival is all about the glamorous people...oh and and of course the films. Here is an article I did for Sweetspot on where to get your celebrity look without the 'A' list prices. Check out FAKINGFAMOUS.

I won't be sitting in my office today. Oh no. I will be out and about. I am off to Yorkville today in search of "stars".

On today's list:
Lettieri Espresso Bar Café - where I hope to find Brad Pitt sipping a coffee on the patio.

The Wardrobe Lounge
- THE closet for 'A' listers. This is where clothes and accessories are lent to celebrities and VIPs. I wonder if they'll lend me something?!

Tastemakers Green Room
- where celebs pick up their swag bags.

I will be back later to let you in on the scoop!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home