Monday, November 19, 2007

Back from LA

I am back in Toronto and back to the cold. Los Angeles was so lovely and warm and I am missing it already.

What did I do out there? I arrived on Tuesday evening in LA with the Deputy Editor of Wish Magazine, Associate Editor of Elle Canada, the Managing Editor and a writer from Women's Post. We traveled to our hotel - the stunning Beverly Wilshire Hotel and turned in so that we could rest up for the following day.






After a tasty breakfast we gathered around the brand new 2008 Malibus that were provided for us to drive down to Malibu - I loved the hybrid which drove like a dream and is environmentally friendly.


















At the Veronica Skin & Body Care Center I enjoyed a relaxing facial and an Omnilux Red treatment, followed by a makeup application using Jane Iredale mineral makeup.

















Lunch was at Geoffrey's Malibu overlooking the calm blue water. My gourmet Kobe burger was so delicious - I can still remember the taste!

Then it was back into the Malibus and onto the highway, through the Malibu Canyon and down Sunset Boulevard back to the hotel.

I had a whirlwind trip and it was fantastic!! I will be reviewing my spa treatments on Spabeautifully.com in the next week so check that out.

A big thank you to GM, Veronica, Geoffrey's, The Beverly Wilshire and my fellow participants!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Ellen, this sounds amazing. You must tell me more about this soon!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Petite Fashionista said...

That sounds sooo dreamy.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home