Friday, November 09, 2007

A Little Olay For The Holidays





















There are many things that I love about the Holidays: eggnog lattes from Starbucks (aren't they good?!) gingerbread men, and dressing my poor Pugs up as Santa's little helpers. But there is one more thing - beauty gift set. I get excited when I visit department stores and see their gorgeous perfume gift sets and I have to leave my credit card at home when I visit the drugstore, due to the incredible skincare sets they carry.

Well here is a beauty gift set that I think you'll like...

The Olay Holiday Gift Set features a selection of products to help us gals feel and look our best under the mistletoe. Includes: Foaming Face Wash, Refreshing Toner and Classic Moisturizing Lotion.

Santa, I've been a good girl, so please leave one under the tree for me.

www.olay.ca www.olay.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home