Monday, December 10, 2007

Ashley Judd's Winter Wonderland Look



















Ashley Judd
always looks gorgeous. Her skin glows, her eyes shine - I am so jealous. Maybe if I do my makeup like Ashley I'll look like her...what do you think? All the items I need to copy this look are from the Winter Wonderland Collection from American Beauty Cosmetics.

If you have not heard of this brand, it is sold exclusively at Kohl's department stores. I really like American Beauty: the packaging is clean, simple and attractive and the products are long lasting, comfortable to wear and very affordable. This look cost a total of $76.50.

EYES
Luxury for Lids Eyeshadow Duo in Champagne Toast
Ultra-Easy Automatic Eyeliner in Mocha
Double Lush Mascara Plus Primer in Lush Brown

CHEEKS
Blush Perfect Cheek Color in Bit O’Pink and Decadent Pink

LIPS
Ultra-Easy Automatic Lipliner in Peony
Moisture Rich Lipcolor in Pink Punch
Pretty Glossy Luscious Lipshine in Gala Pink

For other Ashley Judd looks check out www.americanbeautycosmetics.com

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Megan said...

I'm a sucker for anything related to Ashley Judd, so I was excited to get one of the kits as a gift last summer. I love the kits because you get the pre-packaged color combo that you know looks good together and can pack by itself for traveling or whatever. There's one on the kohl's website now called "Winter Wonderland"

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/beauty/americanbeauty/cheeks/PRD~315443/Winter+Wonderland.jsp

If I hadn't just bought some Bourjois cosmetics, I would definitely go for that kit. Speaking of Bourjois - I love the scent of the makeup and the blush is just the perfect shade of pink for me. Thanks again for posting about it!

(I really should be getting paid by kohl's or bourjois for this comment. ;D)

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Eileen said...

I read somewhere that American Beauty is a collaboration between Kohl's and the Estee Lauder corporation. That would explain the quality of the products.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey, I love reading your blog and keeping up with the latest beauty must-haves! While you're on the topic of Holiday Gifts, I was wondering if you'd seen the new Diesel Fuel For life limited edition fragrances? The packaging is amazing. There's a small vial on a pocket chain, or a gorgeous bling bottle wrapped in gilded chains . You should feature their gorgeous gift sets on your site!

1:13 PM  
Blogger nilla cookie said...

Ashley Judd is so beautiful and thanks for sharing her gorgeous holiday look with us! I think I might stop by Kohl's this weekend to check it out :)

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home