Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gifts.com






The lovely people at gifts.com recently asked if I would be 'Guest Guru' and provide some gift ideas for their readers. I of course said Yes, as I am always happy to talk about beauty products.

Gifts.com doesn't sell products directly, their editors find and review the Web's best online stores to hand-select gifts for your recipient or occasion. I have to say that gifts.com is a fantastic site to browse and shop for your Holiday gifts. I have spent lots of time going from category to category picking out items for giving and...hopefully receiving. Searching is really easy - you can search for items by recipient type, by sex, occasion or even price.

Click here to see my suggestions for sure-to-please gifts. Also, make sure you check out Laura Kenney's Sephora’s Secret Santa Beauty Gift Ideas too.

Ok, I know that dog outfits have nothing to do with beauty but I was looking through their pet gifts and saw this pug - aw so cute. I adore pugs and have 2...for those who don't know that.

www.gifts.com
Gifts.com blog - Gift Rap

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home