Tuesday, December 18, 2007

OPI Holiday In Hollywood

For Holiday 2007, OPI takes you to the place where glamorous begins and fabulous never ends – Hollywood! Twelve drop dead colours that cry out for a nail or two.














No Autographs, Please
(brilliant red shimmer)
Call My M-Agent-a (fabulous pink-red)
I've "Red" The Script (ruby red)

I think Call My M-Agent-a is the perfect colour for my toes whilst I am on vacation in Florida. It's Holiday-esq and great for peek-a-boo shoes.














Season's Screenings
(warm garnet red)
Pretty at the Premiere (rich burgundy)
Wine Me & Dine Me (luscious wine shade)

Wine Me & Dine Me is a true glamour-puss nail colour. Love it!














I'd Like to Thank (copper shimmer)
My Big Break (rose)
Hollywood Blonde (glitter of pale gold)
This trio is perfect for the gal that wants a little colour but does not want to draw too much attention to herself.














Who Are You Wearing? (deep, dark violet)
Have You Seen My Limo? (dark aubergine)
Stars in My Eyes (glittering silver)

Hello New Year's Eve - check out my nails when I am wearing Stars in My Eyes!

www.opi.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger psychoexgirlfriend said...

Oh I have a set of minis of these and I love them. The set comes with I'd Like To Thank, My Big Break, Hollywood Blonde and Have You Seen My Limo. This collection has gotten me back into nailpolish again...which can be a good or bad thing, depending on if you're me or my boyfriend.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home