Friday, December 28, 2007

Your New Year's Eve Party Look



























New Year's Eve is always a fun time. I love getting all fancied up in a little black dress and really taking time with my makeup and hair. This year New Year's Eve falls on a Monday night! For most people we will be working and then off to our dinners or parties straight after work. That puts a bit of a damper on taking multiple hours to get ready.

Well my pals at Cover Girl think of everything and provided me with everything I need to look fashionably festive in minutes! The snow-kissed Cover Girl "Party Ready" Holiday Package was designed with busy holiday schedules in mind and contains products that help with quick touch-ups for on-the-go make-up application.


The Products:
Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Concealer
Eye Enhancers Cream Shadow Kit
LineExact Liquid Liner Pen in Smoke
Volume Exact Mascara in Very Black
Outlast Double Lipshine in Plum Pearl
Outlash Pressed Powder in Translucent Light
Boundless Color Nail Polish in City Lights





















Paul Venoit
, the Cover Girl Makeup Pro, (whom I absolutely adore) has provided me with easy party prep tips so that I cannot make a mistake...

Freshen up with a quick touch of concealer to help neutralize redness and conceal imperfections. Don't forget to tidy up the under eye area to brighten up the look of the eyes and make them really stand out.

Whisk away excess oil with a light dusting of powder.

Eyeliner is a quick way to create instant drama. Rim the upper lash line with LineExact Liquid Liner pen in Smoke. For a more intense look, blend with shadow.

Limited-edition Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Cream Shadow Kits are a must-have for your make-up bag this holiday season. Use the lighter tones for the inner corner of the eye and under the brow .

Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes.

No look is complete without sexy shimmery lips for any party.

I think I am set. I'll just paint my finger nails with a sparkly polish and off I go!

http://www.covergirl.com/ http://www.covergirl.ca/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home