Friday, January 25, 2008

VOTE FOR ME

Here I am sitting at my computer feeling quite sorry myself. My nose is bright red and so very sore. Yes I have the dreaded January cold.

Through my bleary haze I see an email that peaks my interest...

Your blog has been nominated in the BEAUTY Category for its excellence & outstanding quality. You're a true asset to the Lifestyle Blogging & Publishing community and we want everyone to know! There are 12 categories in all, with blogs from around the world nominated, helping to showcase the impressive breadth and depth of the Fashion & Lifestyle blogosphere – a major accomplishment we've jointly created through our collective dedication and hard work.



I have been nominated for an award! Yeah! I am thrilled as I am along side some very fabulous beauty blogs.

So lovely readers, if you would make my day, week, and month please click here and vote for me!

HOW TO VOTE
Voting begins Monday, January 28th at http://www.fabbies.org/. Register and then vote.

2 Comments:

Blogger Make-up Junkie said...

Congrats Ellen and well deserved! I hope you feel better soon!

8:20 PM  
Blogger RVAfashionista said...

You'll definitely have my vote! Get some Neosporin for your nose too! :-)

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home