Friday, February 01, 2008

Aussie Catch the Wave Mousse & Leave-in Conditioner

Hello! Lisa here again with a review of Aussie Catch the Wave Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner.



Again, I'm not a huge beauty product fan (is that a no-no to admit on this blog?). However, I've been so pleased with both the Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara and this product that I might just have to be adventurous and venture out into the big bad world of beauty!

This product comes in a pretty purple can - rather short and stout really but not that heavy. And, of course I was not expecting mousse miracles; most mousse (mousses? meese?) that I've used in the past was like whipped cream: somewhat heavy, thick and left a sticky mess on my hands after applying the product.

However, this one is different! The mousse puff comes out light and fluffy and evaporates into my hair like magic. It smells good and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiney. And, the best part: my hands aren't sticky afterwards. Yah!

Now, I'm not totally crazy about the "leave-in conditioner" part as my hair is fine and straight and I probably won't use it every day but on the days where I have used this Aussie mousse, I've noticed that my hair smells great and is more manageable and smooth. Thanks, mate!

www.aussie.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a lovely velvet shade. I'been going through ur blog for some time now. Keep up the good work. By the way is this Leave -in Conditioner, a product from Melbourne? Just curious?

Kartik

www.Fashion-networks.com
we blog at http://Fashion-networking.blogspot.com

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home