Friday, February 01, 2008

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara

Now, I'll admit I'm not a make-up junky. I enjoy looking good, wearing make-up every day (well, maybe not every day) and looking at all the cool products in the drugstore or at the make-up counter but that's about it. I don't salivate over new nailpolish colours or lust after lipsticks.

























However, I'm really crazy about Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara. I normally use a Mabelline product and was fairly happy with that mascara. But, after trying Lash Blast, I'll stick with it! The cool (albeit not-environmentally-friendly) packaging and newly-designed wand look snazzy and shapely. The mascara goes on easily and is not too sticky, dry or clumpy. It covers both my top and bottom lashes well and really does separate and make them look longer - just like the marketing information promises. I've used it for about 2 weeks now and am very happy with the results.

And, as an added bonus, having Drew Barrymore as the Lash Blast spokes-person doesn't hurt either! I'm a big fan of hers and Cover Girl has done a great job making her look smokey, sexy and stylish in the ads.

www.covergirl.ca www.covergirl.com

LISA HOTTA

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I love Drew Barrymore's Look in the cover girl ads and this is one mascara I have been waiting to try.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home