Monday, February 25, 2008

Red Was HOT at The Oscars

These celebs rocked the red carpet last night in their stunning outfits.

Anne Hathaway looked stunning in her Marchesa rosette-trimmed gown and 10-carat drop earrings from Harry Winston, worth over one million dollars.





















Heidi Klum was a red carpet knockout in this red John Galliano couture gown. Her earrings, rings and cuff were from the Heidi Klum Collection for Mouawad.

On a side note - This gown will be given away on www.mycokerewards.com to benefit women's heart health.















Katherine Heigl emulated old Hollywood in this Escada gown and elegant Ryan Ryan jewelry.























Miley Cyrus looked all grown up in a classic Valentino.
Can you believe she is only 15?






















Helen Mirren looked absolutely regal in a vibrant custom-made Georges Chakra satin gown, embellished with Swarovski crystal sleeves.













Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger willblogforshoes said...

I loved the red dresses!!!
Katherine Heigl's was my favorite, but Helen Mirren's was just beautiful. I would vote her as my best dressed of the evening!!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Yes Katherine looked amazing - she always does. Helen is a beautiful woman and I love that she is aging gracefully. Anne Hathaway looked stunning with her porcelain skin contrasting against the red - I'll make her my fav for the red dress group.

10:59 AM  
Blogger shopinchic said...

I loved Heidi's and Katherine's
dresses the most. But I also like
Miley's and even Helen's dress.

Its amazing at what Helen can
get away wity fashion wise at her age. I cannot imagine most women in their 50's on up wearing
the dresses she does.I think its
great!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home