Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Catch The Vibe

I just have to tell you about the fun challenge that I will be taking part in. It's not beauty related at all - but so much fun!

On Thursday, April 3rd, I will be taking part in the Catch The Vibe challenge, which will test my resourcefulness, determination, teamwork and on-line social prowess. Team Traction (the team I am a part of) will compete against 3 other teams for points in a variety of city challenges, armed with only a 2009 Pontiac Vibe, a Bell BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8130 smart phone and the Catch The Vibe website.

My team's progress will be linked to the website so it can be tracked throughout the day and you will be able to send me messages or provide help online as we compete in certain tasks.

So mark this in your calendar and wish me luck. I will be writing about this event on our new site Lipstick Lifestyle when it launches in May.

Oh and before I forget YOU could win a Pontiac Vibe for a year or other fabulous prizes. Click here for more details http://catchthevibe.ca/contest/

Wish me luck!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the scavenger hunt, Helen!! What an adventure!

contestgirl

1:31 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

That looks so cool! I signed up to support team Traction!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home