Wednesday, March 19, 2008

L'Oreal Fashion Week: Day 2

















The weather on Tuesday was cold and rainy, so I decided that a comfy Banana Republic sweater and jeans were the way to go - maybe not a runway look but perfect for me. Yesterday's makeup was from Clinique's Summer 2008 Collection.


IN THE TENT





















Ms. Orangina

























BEHIND THE SCENES
Eric Del Monaco and his team worked at creating larger than life hair styles for the NADA runway show.










































































THE RUNWAY
Toronto-based NADA rocked the runway with her Dynasty inspired collection. Alexis Carrington - eat your heart out!




















































Joeffer Caoc shared a sexy Fall 2008 Collection with last night's show attendees.

















THE LOOK

The bold lip and bold eye, in hues of plum, both made an appearance in the NADA show.



























I absolutely love the indigo-painted eyes the models were fashioning in the Joeffer Caoc show. This look is very wearable and I am sure we'll be seeing it in the streets this fall.



























Tomorrow I will share Day 3 under the 'Tent'.

For more information on L'Oreal Fashion Week visit www.lorealfashionweek.ca

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

I need to hire these people to do my hair. Seriously. Easier on the arms. LOL ;-)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Tell me about it! I'd also love a makeup artist.
Ellen

3:49 PM  
Blogger ArtsyMom said...

Great photos of FW, Ellen. And, welcome Faisal to your team!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home