Monday, April 07, 2008

Retro Fun In The Sun


























As per usual, OPI has developed an amazing collection of fun and fabulous shades for toes and fingers. Retro Fun in The Sun screams beach party, and now that the weather is warming up and the sun is shining, I just want to paint my toes and run along the beach. Well I may be a bit chilly but my toes will be stunning!

Check out these beach beauties...

Peach-a-Boo! (Apricot Sparkle)
Sit Under the Apple Tree (Light Apple Green)
Lemonade Stand by Your Man (Refreshing Yellow)
Give Me a Coral Sometime (Pink-Orange)
Sea Ya Later, Sailor! (Turquoise Shimmer)
Calendar Girl (Pink-Red)




























Each bottle of polish also includes a retro-style ponytail holder. Do you remeber these? I do, I used to wear them as a wee lass.
Retro Fun in The Sun will be available from June 2008

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home