Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Are You a Beauty Geek?

Aren't we all a bit of a beauty geek? My gal pal Janine is and she has just started a blog - aptly named BeautyGeeks, for the benefit of us all.

Janine Falcon is probably one of most seasoned beauty journalists I know. For many years she was the Senior Beauty Editor for Canadian Living and Homemakers magazines, and if that was not enough, she is also a freelance makeup artist. How she does it all, I have NO IDEA.

"While I love a new lipgloss as much as the next girl, really I’m all about solution-oriented beauty, stuff that delivers glowing skin, glossy hair, fresh-faced beauty, and figure-flattering style."

1 Comments:

Blogger Janine said...

Lipstick lady, you ROCK, rock, rock. Ain't no beauty product can make a person as sweet as you are. Thank you, and heart. (And how funny -- the last three letters of the word verification code I have to type in below are "w.o.w.")

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home